This post is for paying subscribers only
Sign up now to read this article and get access to all premium posts.
Already have an account? Sign In
Frequently Asked Questions
What is NPrimeWeb (NPW)?
NPrimeWeb is a subscription publication for technology professionals. We deliver customized newsletters to three specific communities: software engineers, DevOps engineers and solution architects.
What is NPrimeWeb+?
NPW+ is the paid-only subscription service where you also get access to more customized news and analysis: by key topics (infrastructure, orchestration & management, app building, observability & analysis), and by key CSPs (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
How do we select news for the three communities?
We believe industry experts know best. That’s why we built a proprietary algorithm that identifies what news is getting attention from experts within the technology community.
Is there a free trial I can opt for?
Yes. You can sign up for any of the free weekly newsletter depending on your primary role: software engineer, DevOps engineer or solution architect.
When is the newsletter sent out?
Newsletters will reach your inbox your Wednesday morning.
Can I change the time your newsletters get sent? I’m not on Eastern time zone.
Yes, drop us an email: email@example.com. We will customize the newsletter delivery to your time-zone. Currently, we can customize only for US time-zones.
Do you offer refunds?
No. We do not offer refunds.
I haven’t been receiving the newsletter
- Check your spam/junk folders.
- If you find the newsletter there, right click and “mark as not spam” or drag and drop the mail back into the primary inbox. After a few days of opening it, your inbox should recognize it as not spam.
- Do you have a corporate email?
- The newsletter can sometimes bounce (get rejected) because of spam filters. We recommend requesting that your IT department whitelist @nprimeweb.com. Otherwise, you can switch your subscription to your personal email address. They tend to be a bit more freewheeling.
- Accidental unsubscribe
- You may have accidentally unsubscribed! Scroll to the bottom of your last newsletter and click the link on the “Update your email preferences” button to check back in.
I still have some questions. How do I get in touch with you?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you.